Wednesday 2 May 2012

 As I’ve been praying tonight, I’ve felt a real sense of anointing over you guys at RHF. I only know Beth but I really feel all you guys have been called to something so amazing and something that God holds completely in his hands. 
I prayed that you would all know the anointing God has on you, the verse Isaiah 61v1 came to me “The spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to bring good news to the poor, he has sent me to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and the opening of the prison to those who are bound”. 


As I prayed over the prayer points, I felt a real sense of calm in that God knows all these prayer points, he knows the desires of your heart and he will provide a way. I’m excited for all God has planned for RHF and to see the outcomes of this 24 hour of prayer. Thanks for letting me be a part of it, I’ll keep you guys in my prayers. 
God Bless xx



(Suzie)

No comments:

Post a Comment